Mollie's On Camera Essence:

#quirky #goofy #sweet #loving #bold #expressive #vulnerable #emotional #intelligent #coy #intense  #laserbeameyes

Mollie's Skills:

  • Dialect Work (British RP, Cockney, Southern Irish, New York, Texan) ✭✭✭✭
  • Stage Combat (Rapier, Unarmed) ✭✭✭✭
  • 10 Years Dance Training (Tap, Jazz, Musical Theatre) ✭✭✭✭
  • Sight-Singer ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mezzo Soprano ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Classically Trained ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Choral Singing ✭✭✭✭✭

Contact Us about Mollie:


If you watch home videos of Mollie from any period of her life, there’s a 90% chance she is making a grotesquely contorted face (and the other 10% are church choir performances, which she always took very seriously). To this day, Mollie remains as serious about her craft as a toddler being ear-trained in the bathtub with songs from the musical "Oklahoma" -- which, intentionally or not, is how Mollie's Texan mama started preparing her for a life in showbiz. Nothing fulfills Mollie more than spreading joy with her art, whether that’s performing in an Off-Broadway children’s musical, or premiering new plays in off-the-beaten-path black box theatres. Give her a pot of mac & cheese to eat with a giant wooden spoon, and she can conquer the world.

Roles typically played by Mollie